August 14, 2005

Split day

Arrived on site for 7.30, we have a match at 2.30 so I had to leave for a while.

The last place to rigid board was the landing but I had to setup a scaffold of sorts with planks to get up to it.
Again a very slow task and it took me up to 1pm before I go it finished.

We won the match 5-2 which was good, no goals for me today though!! shame!!

Got back on site a little worse for wear and my enthusism low but knew I still had to plod along.
At least no more rigid board to be done!

I put the plastic up in the dining room, I also had to drill down holes in the dividing walls for the cables.
The plastic was akward as there are bay windows which angle out, you also have to put fibre glass in the space in front of the dormers and roof space as you cannot get access to here from upstairs.

Left at 7.30, badly sore!

No comments: