August 26, 2005

God said let there be light and there was

have to get a lot done, with both the work in IT and the work in the house and training, feck the football, has to wait!!
I got my dad to head to CT Electrice to cable to make up and extension lead to get power from Sean next door.

I rang the lad who is making our door, it was due this week, but to be honest I am not ready for it yet!!, rang him, he did not remember me or the door!! another headache, said to ring him at the beginning of next week!!

I Got stuck into the first bedroom and managed to get the walls completed, at least it is one room down, 17 "rooms" to go!!!! Moved onto the next bedoom, it will be an early start in the morning and it was after 11pm when I turned off the light in the house, but it surely taking shape, a big echo now in the room!

No comments: