August 04, 2005

Appliances + Ebay

As you may not know I work in IT, programmer in a software house to be precise, so I know my way around the net,

I have been trying a lot of on-line appliances, some ship to Ireland, some do not. But to be honest they were all better than anything I could find here.

I stumbled across a shop on Ebay, SecondTec who sell "seconds" appliances, these seconds have scratches, when you are putting in integrated products this is not an issue,

As of today I have now won, all baumatic gear, the good stuff!!
Double Oven, Washing machine, dishwasher, under counter fridge and glass island hood. The hood alone, I got a price here for 799, on ebay I paid 490 odd. Some saving!!

I am getting 2 pallets of gear delivered, costing me 240 euro for shipping.

All in all we have saved for sure, especially with the brands we have!!

Off to find a larder frigde, 5 ring gas hob and dryer.

No comments: