August 08, 2005

Lagging the house!

Appliances due tomorrow, on a side note almost sealed a deal on a lovely 01 Audi A4 TDI, a nice car but it was sold over the weekend, will probably wait until end of year and sell the Focus, petrol too dear now and with the 80 odd miles a day I am doing it is costing me!

Dad arrived over, still badly effected with his ankle and hip, it is definately ligaments he has done.
We completed the bathroom, landing, hotpress, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe but ran out of light at 10.15pm so had to pack it in, the heat upstairs is a killer even with the windows open, I think I will be sleeping in the garden!!
Bought surgical gloves so this will saves the prickly hands, killer with the rockwool even!!
Have to get an idea of the glass blocks for the single wall in the ensuite, I want to stream sun from the velux straight in front of the glass blocks into the bedroom using the blocks.

No comments: