August 29, 2005

Have to earn the bread to make the house!!

Had to go to work today, the project has to be continued and I need to get the others enough of work to do while I am off.
I rang John G, my plasterer. He wants to arrive on Wed, he can if he wants but he may have to wait a day or two.
Left Adam and Damien there at 8 and went to Heitons to get more nails and a saw.

I rang the guttering lads in North west, Eamon said he will come next Monday and clear off the whole house.

I also rang a lad about doing stone, he said he was off for 2 weeks and would come back to me then.

I arrived on site at 7ish, the lads were still there, dad was with them, they had the bathroom, utility and kitchen done, with 10 recess lights and socket for the hood there was a lot of cutting!!
I went upstairs and started to finish around the doors and bathroom on the landing, battery went in the screw gun which was a pain and then the bulb blew!
Headed home at 12.15am, buckled tired!

No comments: