July 26, 2005

More timber work

Today all plumbing is now completed, something I have also noticed is that these little jobs seem to take a hell of a lot more time, when I leave work it is about 6:15 then get to the site for a quarter to 7, by the time I change my clothes and get my tool box and tools to the place I start working it is up on 7, this leaves you with 2-3 hours of work for the nite.
If someone arrives then another 1/2 hour is gone, by that stage tiredness and hunger has set in so you have to get your mind and enthusiasm back on track!!

The hotpress we had cut on and resized had to be completed, my dad took this on today and finished it nicely.

Again neither roofer or plumber answering the phones, to be totally honest I am not overly bothered as we have loads to do, but the minute we are been held up I will be flaming down the phone.!!!!

No comments: