July 06, 2005

DPC - Part 2 & Appliances

Today my dad had started before me, he had done 5 windows when I arrived in the evening so that was a great help.
Brian the spark also was due as he is starting tomorrow, we went through all the rooms again and agreed on the points so that is good.
We finished off most of the windows bar 2 which are out of reach until we setup the scaffolding correctly.
I also decided to start pricing the appliances for the house on the net, I got a number of place who would deliver to Ireland and then I remembered Ebay and am I lucky I did!!
I found a site who do appliance which they rate as seconds, in other words they have a small dent or mark on them, 100% working order and almost new. For example a Baumatic Island hood, 799 euro here, on that site it was sold for 300 euro! Some difference!
I will give more details later on!

No comments: