January 13, 2006

Glass Walls

Not much done today with the house, I arrived on site about 6pm, the door issue is still bugging me, wheather or not to hang it myself or not, with Dad out for what now could be up to 5 weeks this really has messed things up, but I as long as he is ok and today op went well that is all that matters.
I had one glass block to put in, the reason I left one was to see how strong and solid the other were with this FIXIT adhesive. It was spot on.
I decided to pain the final coat in the back bedroom upstairs, Siobhan had the walls done but not the ceiling so I scooted around it with the roller and painted the ceiling and gave the walls their second coat.
During my work I had an idea about the door, a neighbour of ours had offered to do some work when I had fixed their PC one nite, so I rang him and he said he would be over in the morning.

Headed off about 9.30

No comments: