January 08, 2006

Filling to hoooles

Still cannot brush off this cold, was over about 10am, freezing cold and fog so not very nice, had to call into see Dad, he is off to Dublin for his procedure.
I finished off putting on the trim on the timber ceiling.
I then moved into the sitting room and attempted to try and get the holes from the recess lights to look ok but this is harder than I expected!
Too me about 1hour to do the work, then I decided to move into the main bedroom and start installing the glass blocks in the wall, said I would do 6 blocks today and 6 again as they were been built one on top of the other.
Again took maybe an hour, have a rapid set glue which I used to set them, have to add a timber trim later on.
It was time to measure the 2 bathrooms and sun room for tiles and trim, have it all measured up so hopefully it will be spot on.
Went home about 2om as it was killing cold and my throat was at me,

No comments: