February 25, 2006

Various task

Up nice and early and in the house for 8.30, sparks meant to be here today but no sign! I decided to try and clean up the hall and bring the tiles and all tools upstairs out of the way.
I had to go to Hursts to get the blocks and I also had to call out to Shane for some adhesive and a tile cutter, got back to the house for 12.30
The floor around the wetroom needed to be rose so I did that with 2 buckets of sand and cement mix.
Dad was over and we brought the bath upstairs, we did some checking it out and realised that with the spa motor etc that we would leave it to the plumber to do it.
Siobhan came and did the final coat in our bedroom, dad worked and did the architrave in the ensuite so that I could get tiling.
I measured up the ensuite to make sure that all cuts and borders would fit in correctly.

No comments: