February 05, 2006

Papers For All

On the papers this morning, said I would get to Castlebar for quarter to six so got up at 4:50am but the papers were late and did not get in until 6.30am still I managed to get done and back into bed for 8:20am
Went to the house for 11am, the job I had done with the skimming the night before actually worked and it meant the 2 lights I had skimmed around looked spot on, I fired on a coat of paint and it did a great job.
I then decided to take this route with them all, there were 3 new holes to fill and 21 others to fill around. I spent the day at this.
Siobhan was over and painted the first coat of the kitchen, it looks well.
It took me until 5pm to get all the lights filled but they will need to be sanded and possibly a small skim put on some of them, at least it looks like an annoying task is coming to an end.

No comments: