February 11, 2006

Demon Drink

Bit of a sore head today and with my motor in town Siobhan had to bring me in, did not get in until 11am.
Had to go to Tubs and tiles to pick up the kitchen tile. I got to the house about 12.30, hard to get motivated but the house is so warm it is great.
I decided to start tiling the kitchen walls, dad was over to setup the radial arm saw which I bought on Ebay. He also wanted to get the trapdoor in the attic and also get the roof space access doors closed up. He mad all of these out of a sheet of MDF with a bit of architrave for trim.
Siobhan was over also to get the kitchen first coat finished but we were working around each other which was not great.
I had a match at 6:15 against Westport United so had to head off early, we won 4-1 which was grand.

No comments: