September 04, 2005

Struggling Now!

Today Mick said he would finish off putting the lath up for the soffit to be attached to, he was out last nite so is not feeling the fred west!
Took him maybe an hour or so to it, I was there for about 9am, motivation levels are at an all time low but I get stuck into the sitting room. I had a match today in Charlestown, if we win we gurantee 2nd place. I had to head off for one.
I arrived back from the match, we lost 2-1, fkn ref was a joke, if I did want to rip his head off the fool, he has cost us dearly in the league!!
Had a serious migraine and was tempted to head off but when dad arrived I said I would wait.

There were 2 blocks missing at the back of the house, one over the door and the other at the gable so we mixed a bit of cement and put them both in.

Then we set to doing the "TV" wall, this is where I have 7 double and one single box, for TV, phone, network and power, and two double for future proofing!!!
took a good while but we got them done, we headed off at about 9pm, with only around the bay window to slab.

No comments: