September 07, 2005

Ireland V France

Today was day relax!

I rang the lads about the front door, it will definately next Wednesday!! It better be!!

I also called into the stone mason who were working on a house on the West road in Westport, Duffy lad, said about 100e per sq metre. Good price.

I also got a call from Barry who came out and measured with his mate. Quote next week.

Dad did all the window boards, they look well.

headed off to see Ireland getting beat!!! First even off from doing anything in a long while!!

Howdi to my cousin and mates Peter and Mary who visit for the updates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a forex trader site/blog. It pretty much covers forex trader related news and information.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

EarthLink Goes Local for Start Page Information, Searches
Internet Service Provider EarthLink is offering additional tools for users to localize their "start page" with more local information.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I am so happy! Just managed to get a top 10 position on Yahoo! Do you want to know which free software did it for me? But don’t tell anyone else about the free software .Have a nice day.
J. Patric S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Aidan,
Eve here from boards. Just wondering if you could help me out with my insulation. Any thoughts on resonable priced insulation for the floor, We are getting underfloor heating installed and we are also going to be putting screed ontop of it. It seems to be costing a fortune but I don't want to skimp at the same time.

Eve