September 02, 2005

Good Progress

I picked the 2 lads at 8am and they worked away to get the back bedroom and kitchen completed, they did 1/2 of the utility room

Dad was there when I arrived at 5.30 and he said they would head off after the utility room.

I had training to had to head off.

Siobhan and myself went to Alpha kitchens in Claremorris to get a better idea of the doors and style we are looking at and were happy with what we saw.

I headed to the house after training for about 9pm, Damo decided to bring all coffee and sandwiches with him so I was left with 2 bars of chocolate to eat,

I worked on the utility room and finished it, in between talking to my sister Noreen who is also building a timber frame in Kildare, except they are using a builder,

Headed off at about 12.30am.

Another long day tomorrow!!!

No comments: