September 01, 2005

Plasteres Arrive

On cue and for what must be the 1st time on record a tradesman arrived on time to a site!!!

He moved in upstairs.

I can honestly say that my body was the sorest and stiffest I have ever been, luckily I could sit down at work, the lads don't have the oppurtunity!

We arranged that Dad would collect Adam about 3pm and they would complete the insulation in the bathroom and plastic the same, then "green" slab the toilet,

Dad also went to Heitons to get a 7" window board, red deal, look well.

When I arrived dad headed upstairs to install the boards but nearly hit the roof when he discovered that the 16ft * 7" boards he bought were in actual fact 15ft * 6.25" wide!! So he had to cut a strip and screw it together with a full window board to make it fit perfectly. Another pain in the arse!!

When we had finished dad headed off and myself and Adam plasticed the back bedroom and did 2 of the 4 walls, progress is definately much faster, thank god!!

We stayed until 1am, both were wrecked and enough was enough!!

No comments: