July 08, 2006

No show

A sore head on me today, bit too much wine out for dinner last nite, throw in a few Guinness and Red bull and it was a disaster.Up at 8am, got a breakfast sandwich and it took another hour for me to wake up,The rain had started but I needed to get out to move all the stuff from around the house for the lads to put in the footpaths.

Dad came over but since Sean had not apppeared with the digger it was akward to move.Sean arrived over and he told us that the ground was not high enough and that we would have to move back all the stuff!!We called it a day as we had to go to a birthday party.




RE COMMENT JULIE - Email me on aidangill@gmail.com and I can answer your questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I too am starting to build a dormer in Mayo and was wondering if you kept a cost schedule or a list of suppliers? Sean Joyce is doing the ground works for me too!

Many thanks
Julie