July 29, 2006

Lots of jobs

Over at 7.30 to finish off the hood, the glass needed to be put on but the flutes who wrote the manual seemed to think that the actual extractor should be attached before the glass hood but no.So I had to take down the extractor and then put the glass up, took me 2 hours to change it all around!! I had to head to town and bought an aerial and booster set to see if can get any good pictures for the TV.

I also purchased some bulbs for the wall lights and put them in, poor design on the to be honest.Then it was onto varnishing the architraves, before I left I gave all the timber in the closet an undercoat ready to be finished in the morning.I had to head over to my mother in law to sand and varnish the front of bath for her, gave it 6 coats with a 20 minute drying interval, 2 coats at a time.Got home about 8.30 - also have match tomorrow for the C team, short on a keeper.

No comments: