July 28, 2006

Dad was over and has made a great job in the closet, all the pipes, mainfold and pump are sheeted in and out of harms way.I have a list of about 70 odd jobs to do before the move in, varnishing dominates the list.


One job which had to be done was the Island hood/extractor fan.This was an unknown to me as I had thought I had bought this as a vented less extractor but soon discovered it was not.#I had to work out exactly how to put it up, then had to drill a hole for the vent hose, get into the active and feed it out to the soffit vents.
There is a need to fix a holder to the ceiling, fix the vent to it, then there are brackets which grip the hood and are screwed onto the holder. Once I had figured it out by 11.30pm I had it all up bar the glass hood which was at home.Busted tired, but great to get it out of the way.

No comments: