July 02, 2006

Matching it in the heat

I have a match today so have to split the day up. Went over at 7.30am. I wanted to get the skirting and timber for the back of the boards sanded and varnished.I managed that alright but it took the guts of 3 hours. I went back to trying the bath panel, pain in the arse trying to put on a rounded bath panel.

Headed off to the match and drew in what seemed to be serious temperatures, was with the C team so I am not as pushed at winning the league with them as the B team.Back to the house and I decided to test drive the power showers!!!

I said since they were all cleaned up and hot water was there, what the hell!! Reminded me of a hotel shower with the power of it!Back to the boards and skirting, final coats and they are ready for Dad to tackle tomorrow.I decided it was time to also sand and varnish the skirting in the 2 bathrooms. Headed off at 7.30pm

No comments: