June 18, 2006

Speaker Cable

Up again at 7am, wrecked tired but want to press on with the floors. The electricity was gone so no porrige so I will need to refill some time in the morning otherwise I will be wrecked for the match @ 12.I started with the area near the sun room so that we at least have a full board. I managed to get 7 lines of the 22 down before I headed off for the match @ 10.45.It was a tough game which we won 1-0, ended up with a badly swollen knee cap after a hefty challenge. Ref gave me no protection. It was cracking this evening badly so I am not sure of the full damage. I got back to the house at about 2 and decided to watch the soccer and sand a varnish the skirting. The skirting for the sitting room and dining room skirting are now completed.I had bought speaker cable for the 5 speaker system way back but forgot about it so I had to take a slip out of the bottom of the plasterboard and behind the skirting.I taped in the cable. It was 7.45 when we left. A decent weekends work. Hopefully by this time next week I will have the flooring finished.

No comments: