October 15, 2005

Downstair insulation & Painting

Siobhan came over today to get stuck into the painting, she got the front bedroom finished and started the toilet, we realised that she would not have a lot of paint left for tomorrow!
I started outside, cleared up the waste stone that the stone masons had left around, I then tidied up the scaffolding.
I had blocks to clear up also so that i could order sand.
I then moved inside and decided to put down the radon barrier on the dining room and sun room, each joint has to be taped and all this is very time consuming.
Rang Alpha kitchens and asked them to call so that we could measure up.
I got the radon down and then put down some of the 70mm sheets of XtraTherm insulation. 46 sheets to put down and tape, hours of fun especially around the bay windows!!
Pulled ship about 8, I got a couple of 40ft flexs to make up a few light in CT Electric, gas really that 100m of flex, 4 bulb holders, 4 bulbs and 4 plugs was 16 euro, cheap I thought!

No comments: