August 26, 2006

Wiring, painting etc

Stumbled into the house about 9, cleaned out the front bedroom so that the skirting can get its final coat of varnish. Also had to pain around the painter cawk on the landing to blend it in with the wall.
Aidan can again to finish and test the alarm. I had to wired in a double socket for Eircom to install the dish for the phone.
It needs a power supply beside the phone lines so I had to wire into the back of an exisitng double socket. I had to run upstairs then to run CAT5 cable from the power point to the gable where the dish will be.
I also had a match so dad came over and we set out 4" solids on each of the corners where the container will be. The container is 8ft by 20ft.
Off to the match, I was not feeling the best before it, lacking energy but played anyway.

No comments: