August 12, 2006

Bye bye rubbish

Left Damo off to work for 8am and then into the house. It was time for the final move for all the rubbish which has been gathered up around the build.
I needed to move all the bags to the gable, ended up there were 110 bags!! Could not belive it. I rang Burkes again and he said it would be more like 235 euro for the lot.
He then rang me back and said he could collect today.
I ran into town to get a mirror for the wardrobe, a 48" by 17" is 35 euro. Bit more expensive that I expected.
Back to the house and I gave an undercoat to the cupboards in the utility, slow job.
Burkes arrived and we loaded up 1.5 tons of rubbish, cost us 300 euro, more that I expected but it is gone now!
So back inside to watch the GAA, then back into give a first coat of the final color to the cupboards. AGain it took the guts of 2 hours.
Off at 8pm to give DAmien a life home.

No comments: