August 19, 2006

DOn't fret!

Over about 8, Job is to final coat the pres and stain the worktop, again a load of small jobs to do. Sean called and is going to level some of the site so that I can order the container.
This meant panic stations as he wants to start the paths on Monday.
With a truck load of blocks, slates, timber, scaffolding up against the house it all needs to be moved. The table and chairs and the tumble dryer both arrived today.
Had to head into town to get the large 22" grate and fret, had to made in Dineens and ordered through Heiton Buckleys. But feck me the one they make is 26" Have to go back with it.
GOt back to the house and started to move stuff out of the bedroom/tool room up stair stairs so that it can be put int he container and I can floor that room also.
Liam started the leveling about 4pm, Dad came over to give me a hand, but with me having a match @6pm it was going to leave it tight.
Liam gave us a hand with the bucket to shift about 250 blocks in 20 minutes, but that is the main thing to move.
Dad stayed on and moved the timber and other stuff.
I am working @5am in the morning so will have to head over after that to move the rest of the stuff, will be slow but it has to be done. All going well there will be a big change outside next weeked.
It is really dragging on but I think I can see light at the end of the tunnel!!!

No comments: