September 27, 2017

Garage clean up and painting the floor

The bigger the garage the more you store they say... well its true. I spent 9 hours sorting out the shelves and floor and sweeping, and it still looks a mess, I know! :)

Then my buddy was painting his, so I borrowed the floor sander and also go some paint.

Cleared out the garage of anything I could bump into, spend the next 3 hours with the sander and raised a ton of dust!! My 4 and 6 year old were hoover engineers for the day! :)

Mix was 2.5 litres paint, 2 litres of thinners and 1/4 litre of hardener, mix it up and roll it on. It took around 2 hours to complete the first coat.
Then on Saturday I went and did the final coat, the same as above but without the thinners.

It has left a really good solid floor where water pools and can easily be wiped off.



No comments: