May 13, 2006

slow day

Had a bit of shopping to do, got the stainless steel from Murphy stainless, 1.4m long by 140 mm high, 50 euro will cover it.
Had to go to heiton buckleys to get some stuff, while there I spotted they had steel frets, but only in 18" and we need a 21" so I said I would get it to see if it would do the job! It didn't!
Then onto FloorWorld to get a roll of the Underfloor specific underlay. 120 euro a roll which is costly.
Then out to Hursts to change the taps and basin. Back into CT electric to see if I could get lights to recess into the stairs, a bit of a shock @ 40 euro each!!
Off back to the house and got stuck into the front door and frame to stain it. Bleeding slow job, took me 4 hours to give it all 2 good coats!!!!
Also measured up the stairs for ceiling boards and trims,
Off home, Larrys wedding tomorrow so have to get the nails done!! :)

No comments: