April 22, 2006

Sun room tiling

Got up @ 8 but Dad called and as the papers were mad late he asked me to give him a hand. I was with him up about 10am, had to head out to Shanes to pick up some floor adhesive.
I managed to get to the house for 11am and got stuck into the sun rooms floor. It all went fairly handy and by the time herself and dad arrived over I had over 1/2 done.
I needed to get the metal trim to divide the timber and tile and house the timber flooring so Siobhan headed off to get it, came back with the wrong one and had to head over again!
They also reckoned that the underlay was the wrong one, so we may need to change it.
I checked all the tiles in the kitchen and took up the boost one. I then finished off the sun room and then started to put back down the tiles in the kitchen, a good days work.

No comments: