March 11, 2006

Getting the painting done

Had to get up early this morning to try and get the final coats on the walls around the landing, in case Brendan came to do the stairs, Up before 7 and got stuck into it.
I had to cut in again the final coat as I was not happy and then managed to give the walls 2 coats which I was delighted with.
I had to go to town to get some stuff for Brendan to do the stairs, got back and decided it was time to build the final 6 glass blocks.
Got them done, in the mean time a mate of mine Aidan Hughes who works for ScreenGuard arrived to look at the house for the alarm, he was over for an hour.

Dad arrived and herself and they both set to work. There was some niggly bits to sand around the windows, recess lights and that so I worked away at them.
Headed off home about 8, long day over!

No comments: