March 04, 2006

1 more wall done

Sat - Not as cold today but the aim was to get the ensuite walls completed. I had to go into town to pickup a new silicon gun as the "new" one I bought had broke after a week!
Also need a tenon saw for cutting the bottoms of the architraves, will save us have to take them down again. Also a punch for putting away the nails so that that we could varnish them
In the end it was almost 11am when I got there, Shane was there to collect some stuff, after he left I tried to start the tiling but the electrician came so I was a while talking to him!
Then he needed to put in a fan in the ensuite so I lost time there, Dad arrived then and Siobhan. Dad continued with the door and Siobhan did a bit more painting.
Brian the spark arrived and we wired up the oven and went through all that had to be done.
Eventually I managed to start and get one wall completed, moved onto another wall which had the cuts for the shower control, the shower head & the door,
I got that wall done, so one `1/2 wall left now to do tomorrow.

No comments: