December 22, 2005

Xmas shopping - cleaning kitchen

I was off today, killed with a flu, did not sleep well at all,

Told Shane I would meet him at 10 to collect the tiles, we dropped them off at the house, place is a tip but I had to head off as I had no xmas shopping done at all.

So I shopped for about 3 hours, also got spacers and trowels, sponges for the tiling.

Took a lot at the mosaic tiles in Tile Warehouse but 85 euro per sq yard, fup that!!

I got back to the house at about 3, I decided to start the clear the kitchen and prepare it for tiling, also have to work out the layout of the tiles, with spacings and make sure I end with a decent size tile at the end.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I don't know if I've ever commented on your site, but my Mom and her family are from Mayo. Newport to be exact. Our family name is McNulty. Just thought I'd say hi!