December 03, 2005

Guess what, NO Door

Fabulous morning, really sunny which is an encouragement! I decided that I should fill in around the geothermal pipes with sand to protect and to stop people from noising and potential damage.
I first rang warning tape over the whole area so if a digger decided to move and not realise the pipes were there they would be warned!
I presume 2 hours would be enough to cover the whole area with a lock of sand but it took me 8 hours of barrowing! I was in bits after wards, Dad arrived over and we buried the return and flow
from inside the house for the geo in the ground with sand, Brian has to return and lower the mainifold for the pipes also.

We decided to move inside to start some painting. Siobhan had already started on the sitting room and we decided to paint the 2 walls either side of the fire place with "Toasted Almond" and then the rest of the room with a cream.
When we had done the walls we started on the cream but quickly realised it was looking kak, we then tried another lighter creme but again we were not happy.

I left herself to it and i started firing on sealant on the doors, the skink was a killer and I could taste it on the way home!! We'll have every druggie around the house sniffing the stuff!!

No comments: