November 11, 2005

Kitchens, layouts + drink

Ordered the screed for tomorrow, Gerry will be there also.
We ordered the kitchen today from Alpha Kitchens in Claremorris. Got a great deal, 3 weeks until delivery.
Sean rang me, he was trying to fit in the areas for the Geothermal. We need to get an area of 280 sq meters into the site, so it was 10*28, 8*35 or what ever, Sean just could not fit it in, so after spending 30 minutes on the phone we decided to give up and leave it for me to look after tomorrow.
Wonderful so on top of a days work at screeding, I now have a days work of laying out the geothermal and organising the percolation area!

My mate Larry was home from UK for weekend with Karen his fiancee. So we meet up in Peggys, there was about 20 of us, I stayed on the dry as that was the last thing I needed for screeding!!
We headed off about 1am, 6 hours of sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aidan,

any chance you can post details of your kitchen layout?
What space have you left around the island?
What is the site you bought your appliances from?

Aidan said...

Trevor,

I will see if i can dig something out, space wise I am not sure, do not have the drawings here.

The site we bought all appliances is was www.ebay.co.uk and a PowerSeller called SecondTek

Thanks
Aidan