April 17, 2007

The break is over

Well as you can see it has been a while, my holiday is over!! ;)

Since I last posted we have moved in, the Friday before the All-Ireland to be precise, we have done little since, hanging pictures, mirrors etc/
Bought some furniture and I did a little cleaning up around the house but bar that not a lot has been done.

No issues as yet, geothermal has been a great success, I have to do another reading of the electric so that I can quantify the usage in the house, must get that done now soon.

We have started the process of planning the garden/lawn/site/dump what ever name you want to put on it!!!

We have also have had a gander at pricing for decking, so the decking and garden are the next projects.

The decking will have to be done first to allow the outside to be used as of yet we have no where to sit so that will be tackled in the next 2-3 months. Prices are ranging from 800-1400 for material only.

I must get some photos up now also as people have been wondering how we finished it.

Thanks to all for the comments, emails etc. Feel free to contact me, I will answer what I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you looked at a raised concrete patio